Executive Posting: Graphic Designer
Are you a visual storyteller? Do you have a passion for communicating ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate? Are you looking for a way to cultivate your leadership skills and work in a tight-knit, dynamic team? Do you want to show your artistic flair and technique off to the world?
We are looking for a creative and dynamic individual to join our Executive Team as our resident Graphic Designer! As our Graphic Designer, you will:
- Create all of the branding material for the club, such as posters, handbills, banners, website graphics, business cards, and other marketing material.
- Work closely with the Social Media Coordinator and other executives to create a consistent brand image for the club.
- Design the club’s style guide, to be used in all future branding material for the club.
Be an active part of the decision-making process behind the current and future direction and development of the club.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be reliable, organized, and able to work well in a team.
- Must be able to work to a deadline.
- Must be able to take criticism and direction well, while also being assertive and self-motivated.
- Proficient at Photoshop and other similar editing software.
- Full-time MacEwan student (must be enrolled in 3 classes or more).
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and send us 1-2 samples of your work, plus a few sentences about why you are interested in the position. All candidates will be interviewed by the President and the Vice-President.